Last day of MoFo and the perfect time to share some of the things I've been enjoying this MoFo.
The best themes
The best themes
- True blood food by That Pain in the Ass Vegan. Most awesome was probably the vegan tongue.
- Year 2 of vegan gravy by Tofu-n-Sprouts. The true gravy queen.
- Horror movies with menus by Don't eat of the Sidewalk. Katie has managed to make me (a person who truly hates scary movies) want to watch all of the movies she's written about.
- Vegan in Brighton. Jojo has been keeping up with not only one but four (4!) themes. Random eats, Football Foods, Cookbook Challange and New Foods. Her posts have all been great fun to read.
- Roasted cabbage, inspired by It's raining kale.
- Pumpkin Luna Bars by V.K Rees.
- Apple pie smoothie by Veggie V.
- Gnocchi's guide to eating, sleeping and stirring up trouble.
- Vegan Bic Macs.
- Bac'n cupcakes.
- Maple Coconut Peanut Butter.
- DC Vegan Baking Swap
- A Visit to Uwajimaya
- DIY Yuba
- Tofu Musubi
- Elitefood. Traditional Finish cuisine - veganized. I recognize a lot of these dishes from Swedish cuisine and can't wait to try some of these recipes.
- V.K Rees Photography. Awesome photos, beautiful cat, great food and Vanessa seems to be a pretty damn cool woman!
- Oh, ladycakes. This blog always makes me happy. It's colourful, the photos are pretty and she's made a MoFo all about pumpkin!
- Martins hot sauce review
- Autumn stew with juniper berries
- Carrot dogs
- Homemade coconut milk
- Interview with an organic blueberry farmer in the UK.