Sunday, July 29, 2012

Biking vacation in Denmark





















I just arrived back to Hallsberg after a well needed week of vacation. I spent most of it biking with my mum in northern Denmark! We went by ferry from Gothenburg to Frederikshavn and then biked south to Aalborg. We stayed there for two nights and then headed north to Hjørring, stayed for two nights and then headed back east to Frederikshavn to take the ferry back to Sweden once more. It was a fun trip and the weather was stunning for the whole time. 





















Our vehicles. Mine (well, borrowed from my grandfather) on the left and my mother's on the right. 


















 Grains growing everywhere! I believe this is barley.





















 We spent all of our four nights couchsurfing. One of them had a hammock in his livingroom, heaven!



















One of the advantages with couchsurfing is the ability to cook your own food. Whole wheat spaghetti with mushrooms, garlic and parsley.































But then again, there was some pretty lame lunches while biking.





















 What is a biking vacation without flat tires?





















My mother and fellow biker!









0 comments:

Post a Comment