Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello people! + 2 old favourites

Yesterday was a crowded day in here according to my statistics, and most of you seems to be new readers. I think a lot of you found my blog through either foodgawker or finding vegan, so let's throw a big welcome party where everyone's invited! For those of you who can't make it to Iceland, say hello in the comment field! I'm just so curious about all my readers, can't you tell me something about yourself? May it be the name of your furry friend, where you live, what you prefer to eat for breakfast or just whatever's on your mind, I would love to hear it.

Later this week I will share a recipe for an unresistable Swedish treat, but until then you can enjoy yourselves with two oldies but golides:

DIY seitan from scratch

Donuts


0 comments:

Post a Comment