Friday, June 29, 2012

Icelanders, sourdough and chili pepper progress.



















I've started making bread with using sourdough again and I love it. Now I just need to find a schedule for my baking so that I can fit it in on work days as well. If you'e into bread, pretty photography and men with beards, you should check out these two videos.





















This weekend we had our former co-worker on Iceland and his family here for two days. We hadn't seen them since March we left Iceland in March 2011 and it was high time. This man in the middle in the picture is one of my favorite persons in the world and I was so happy to see him again. We went swimming of course.






















Our chili plants are flowering and producing fruit as crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment