Sunday, September 30, 2012

Vegan MoFo 2012 - how I will be blogging.

(No clue what Vegan MoFo is? Read about it here!)

It's that time of year again. The seasons are changing and the darkness it creeping up on us from all sides and the daylight is getting more and more precious. It's also the time to start cooking up a storm an blog about it, because that is what we do and we are good at it too. So let the MoFo-Party begin!

This is my third year participating, and I thought I'd change things up a little bit, get a bit more structured. I thought about themes and decided that I wanted to have a theme for each day of the week, like Jojo from Vegan in Brighton had last year!


Monday: New Foods
New week, new beginnings, right? I'm going to start the week by using an ingredient or type of food I've never eaten or cooked with before.


Tuesday: Lingonberries!
Most of you probably isn't familiar with this amazing little berry that grows so well in the Swedish forests but now you will get to know it a little bit better, especially the jam it's most commonly made into.  Be prepared to start love eating jam with your dinner.



Wednesday: Chili peppers
I've been growing chili peppers at home this year, and have quite an amount of them to use for various things. I will let you in on how to grow them, what to use them for, and for Halloween you will get to be antiquated with a really spooky one...


Thursdag: Chopped
Me and Martin will take turns giving each other mystery ingredients to use for dinner.



(no banner yet!)
Friday: Family Friday
Family Friday will continue on Fridays, letting you get to know my family members and the food they're cooking.


Saturday: Scones
What's better for a Saturday morning in October than a warm scone?  I will try out a few varieties.


Sunday: Weekly recap
I want to end the week by telling you about the other blogs I've been reading and enjoyed, spreading the love is the most important thing about Vegan MoFo for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment