Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favourites

This weeks Froday Favourites will be dedicated to Ai from Japan, who writes one of my favourite blogs, it will stop raining*.  I know she has a lot to deal with right now considering what's happening in her part of the world, so what better time to give her some credit for the work she is doing? She photographs everything (?) she eats and every single photo is beautiful. I don't know how she does it, but I'm totally impressed. I've followed her blog for several years, and never get tired of being shown her daily eats, pastries for breakfast, restaurant visits or snapshots from travels around Japan. And the blog title gives me hope on those rainy days.



















Both photos above are taken by Ai at it will stop raining*




0 comments:

Post a Comment