Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Food from the last week




















Hummus, grape leave dolma and roasted yellow beetroot. Best snack ever.



















We're dehydrating our chili peppers since our plants are producing more than we could ever eat while fresh.





















This zucchini has been growing in our small allotment garden.



















 I used it in ratatouille.





















I biked to a nearby town and swam in the lake this Sunday. I met a man who told me he had lived in that town (Östansjö) for 33 years and this was the first year he hadn't been swimming in the lake. I told him it was pretty warm in the water and that he shouldn't miss out on the opportunity, but I'm not sure he believed me.
 


















A small chili pepper. Unfortunately, it has no heat whatsoever.














0 comments:

Post a Comment