Thursday, April 28, 2011

Radishes.



















I bought a beautiful little bunch of radishes today. The greens where turned into soup along with some potatoes, and the radishes themselves were braised.


















After buying, but before braising, I met up with the people from Our life in Sandarna. We drank coffee in the sun and they shared a whole lot of stuff about their travels to Portland. They even gave me a guidebook, how nice is that?! I was reading it on the tram home and the girl sitting next to me started talking to me. She was from Montana and had lived in Portland for 4 years, but now she was in Sweden studying, I loved that she started talking to me, that is so unusual here.

What's your favourite way to eat radishes? I still have half the bunch left, so bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment