Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Falafel roll in Örebro - Pizzeria Bagdad

Have you seen my post Call for advice on Oregon and Washington? If not, head over there and give me your best advice regarding these two states. I've already gotten some emails from wonderful women who took there time to write to me, thank you for that!

Pizza salad and pizza dough bread.

I spent a day in Örebro last week, having a meeting and hanging out with my boyfriend. After some sightseeing up in the water tower, we headed for lunch at a very typical Swedish pizza place. I don't know how it is in other countries, but I've gotten the impression that pizza places and kebab+falafel places are usually separated. Not in Sweden. Almost every pizza place offers kebab and sometimes falafel, but it's rarely the star of the menu. It wasn't here either, but with few other lunch options in our price range we dug in and were pretty pleased over all.

- No tahini sauce, I asked for tomato and that was OK but not great.
+ It's HUGE, I only managed to eat half, and I can eat a lot. Good bread and falafel. Very nice pizza salad.
























































The wheather has been amazing the last couple of days. I've tried to maximize my sun intake, and the other day we went to the beach and brought one of my family's dogs, Sputnik. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment